Welcome to the Dudgeon Monroe Neighborhood Real Estate Guide. If you are interested in purchasing a home in one of Madison’s most sought after neighborhoods or you wish to sell your home in Dudgeon Monroe this will be your number one resource guide. The Dudgeon Monroe neighborhood of Madison is located between Regent St and Glenway St with the Glenway Municipal Golf Course setting the northern boundary. Close to the University of Wisconsin and the Monroe Street shops, this is an eclectic, professional community right in the heart of Madison WI.
Shop at Trader Joe’s and then browse Orange Tree Imports for the perfect gift for your foodie friends. Enjoy a pint at Brochachs or Brasserie V. Peruse the art at Macha Tea House and stroll down Monroe St. or find one of many direct bus routes to the game at Camp Randall or to downtown Madison. You can find more at The Dudgeon Monroe Neighborhood Association.
- $474,000 : 619 Gilmore St, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $479,900 : 2605 Gregory st, Madison4 beds, 2 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $425,000 : 2459 Commonwealth Ave, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Century 21 Affiliated Roessler
- $365,000 : 605 Baltzell St, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $235,000 : 3618 Cross St, Madison2 beds, 1 bathListed with First Weber Inc
- $1,250,000 : 3402 MONROE ST, Madison10 beds, 10 bathsListed with Redfin Corporation
- $310,000 : 3513 GREGORY ST, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $799,900 : 2107 WEST LAWN AVE, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $445,000 : 713 CHAPMAN ST, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $379,900 : 625 CRANDALL ST, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
See all Dudgeon Monroe Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 8/17/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.