Taking pride in their greenways, Walnut Grove is one of the few neighborhoods in Madison that owns and maintains their own greenways and walkways. Walnut Grove Park is well maintained and loved by many, thanks to the community’s focus on outdoor spaces. A great locale with schools just around the bend, and the public library and West Towne Mall just a mile or two away!
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size2,736 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1984Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,863 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1983Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size9,147 sqftHome Size2,116 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1979Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size6,534 sqftHome Size1,836 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1985Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,538 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1981Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size815 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths1 bathYear Built1998Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size11,325 sqftHome Size3,228 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1973Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size2,176 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1978Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size3,160 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1984Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size1,306 sqftHome Size1,398 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1982Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,398 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1982Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size12,632 sqftHome Size4,012 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built1992Days on MarketN/A
See all Walnut Grove Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 1/18/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.