Tucked on Madison’s near west side, Parkwood Hills is the only neighborhood in Madison that is walkable to all three public schools. The neighborhood association takes great care to organize numerous events throughout the year, ranging from Halloween Bonfires to Adult Night Spring Flings and Neighborhood Pool Parties. The Parkcrest Pool and Tennis Club is within walking distance to neighborhood homes, offering swim and dive teams, basketball courts, and plenty of ways to get active! Alternatively, the Lussier Community Center is a green built community center open to the public, offering opportunities and services to children and adults of all ages. It’s pretty apparent community is key here!
- $104,900 : 6302 MINERAL POINT RD #314, Madison1 bed, 1 bathListed with RE/MAX Preferred
- $399,900 : 7013 Colony Dr, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with RE/MAX Preferred
- $169,900 : 126 GRAND CANYON DR, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with RE/MAX Preferred
- $419,000 : 222 Frigate Dr, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Madison Buyer Agency, LLC
- $319,900 : 205 ISLAND DR, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Pennington & Associates, REALTORS LLC
- $415,000 : 105 ACADIA DR, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
- $359,900 : 5909 SOUTH HILL DR, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Bunbury & Associates, REALTORS
See all Parkwood Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 12/10/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.