Tucked on Madison’s near west side, Parkwood Hills is the only neighborhood in Madison that is walkable to all three public schools. The neighborhood association takes great care to organize numerous events throughout the year, ranging from Halloween Bonfires to Adult Night Spring Flings and Neighborhood Pool Parties. The Parkcrest Pool and Tennis Club is within walking distance to neighborhood homes, offering swim and dive teams, basketball courts, and plenty of ways to get active! Alternatively, the Lussier Community Center is a green built community center open to the public, offering opportunities and services to children and adults of all ages. It’s pretty apparent community is key here!
- $399,000 : 113 SHILOH DR, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with RE/MAX Preferred
- $299,900 : 5713 ELDER PL, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with MadisonFlatFeeHomes.com
- $350,000 : 206 N YELLOWSTONE DR, Madison5 beds, 3 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $699,800 : 221 N Gammon Rd, Madison5 beds, 4 bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Success
- $439,900 : 105 ACADIA DR, Madison4 beds, 4 bathsListed with MadisonFlatFeeHomes.com
- $399,900 : 6414 MASTHEAD DR, Madison4 beds, 4 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $540,000 : 305 Blue Ridge Pky, Madison5 beds, 4 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
See all Parkwood Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 8/17/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.