Tucked on Madison’s near west side, Parkwood Hills is the only neighborhood in Madison that is walkable to all three public schools. The neighborhood association takes great care to organize numerous events throughout the year, ranging from Halloween Bonfires to Adult Night Spring Flings and Neighborhood Pool Parties. The Parkcrest Pool and Tennis Club is within walking distance to neighborhood homes, offering swim and dive teams, basketball courts, and plenty of ways to get active! Alternatively, the Lussier Community Center is a green built community center open to the public, offering opportunities and services to children and adults of all ages. It’s pretty apparent community is key here!
- $99,900 : 325 S YELLOWSTONE DR #126, Madison1 bed, 1 bathListed with EXP Realty, LLC
- $369,000 : 6410 MASTHEAD DR, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $319,900 : 205 ISLAND DR, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Pennington & Associates, REALTORS LLC
- $449,900 : 14 Appomattox Ct, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $425,000 : 105 ACADIA DR, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
- $399,000 : 110 Quarterdeck Dr, Madison5 beds, 3 bathsListed with RE/MAX Preferred
- $385,000 : 6438 SHENANDOAH WAY, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $359,900 : 5909 SOUTH HILL DR, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Bunbury & Associates, REALTORS
- $305,000 : 6617 Gettysburg Dr, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Spencer Real Estate Group
- $699,800 : 221 N Gammon Rd, Madison5 beds, 4 bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Success
- $399,900 : 6414 MASTHEAD DR, Madison4 beds, 4 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
See all Parkwood Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 10/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.