Nakoma is a wonderful area tucked back against the Nakoma Country Club and nestled between Midvale Blvd and the Beltline. Its central location on Madison’s west side with major streets in and out, make Nakoma ideal for people looking for a near downtown neighborhood brimming with charm.
Wonderful architecture spanning all of the styles that make Madison WI wonderful. Nakoma contains some of the city’s finest Period Revival residences. You will find stately Tudors, Mid-Century Modern ranches and a stately Georgian Colonial in the mix as well. With building restrictions architectural harmony has been kept intact.
Strong community sense with wonderful schools and a short drive to the Monroe St shops as well as Downtown Madison WI. The Nakoma neighborhood has always been popular with families due to the schools and the many parks in the area.
- $569,900 : 4162 Manitou Way, Madison4 beds, 2 bathsListed with MHB Real Estate
- $865,000 : 4126 COUNTRY CLUB RD, Madison3 beds, 5 bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
- $379,900 : 4322 Waite Cir, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Sunshine Realty, LLC
- $139,900 : 4314 NAKOMA RD #3, Madison2 beds, 1 bathListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $420,000 : 1030 Waban Hill, Madison4 beds, 2 bathsListed with The Alvarado Group, Inc
- $329,900 : 4214 Cherokee Dr, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with MHB Real Estate
See all Nakoma Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 12/10/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.