Located on the eastern shores of beautiful Lake Monona, the city of Monona is a wonderful place to enjoy the benefits of a smaller community that is still connected to all Madison has to offer. With just over 8,000 residents, Monona is a short distance from Capitol Square, the Dane County Airport and the Beltline, so you can get you to any part the surrounding area quickly.
Featuring 26 parks that span 122 acres, 5 park shelters, numerous boat launches and a community pool, Monona has it all when it comes to outdoor activities. Don’t miss the Memorial Day parade, 4th of July and Autumn Festivals, concerts at The Dean House and the Monona Farmer’s Market held every Sunday at Ahuska Park. The Monona Grove School District offers classes from 4K to 12 and has 2,700 students with 6 schools serving the district. Come see for yourself why Monona is a great place to call home!
- $384,900 : 401 LABELLE LN, Monona4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Inventure Realty Group, Inc
- $230,000 : 4700 GORDON AVE, Monona3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
- $330,000 : 101 FERCHLAND PL #305, Monona1 bed, 2 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $289,000 : 6015 QUEENS WAY, Monona4 beds, 2 bathsListed with Restaino & Assoc
- $344,900 : 3905 MONONA DR #6, Monona2 beds, 2 bathsListed with MadisonFlatFeeHomes.com
- $230,000 : 431 FALCON CIR, Monona2 beds, 1 bathListed with EXP Realty, LLC
- $975,000 : 5601 Tonyawatha Tr, Monona4 beds, 3 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $875,000 : 4521 WINNEQUAH RD, Monona6 beds, 4 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $1,700,000 : 4111-4113 Monona Dr, Monona0 beds, 0 bathsListed with Home Realty
See all Monona Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 12/10/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.