Fitchburg, WI is just south of Madison among gentle rolling hills, parks and family farms. Fitchburg is in the center of most of the South Central bike trails in the area giving even bikers an easy commute to Madison. The city is also close and has great access to the interstate highways for people with longer commutes. The beautiful and well maintained community center offers a variety of activities for children and adults and now with their recently completed senior center all ages have great access to enriching community activities.
Summer in Fitchburg offers a busy farmer’s market, Fireman’s festival and many other outdoor activities. Grocery stores, retail stores and restaurants are all a short drive from home not matter where you live. Madison is so close by for those who want to enjoy the city but Fitchburg still has everything you need if you prefer a smaller town feel.
- $314,900 : 2667 Castle Rock Dr, Fitchburg3 beds, 4 bathsListed with Encore Real Estate Services, Inc.
- $242,900 : 6104 White Pine Way, Fitchburg3 beds, 2 bathsListed with The McGrady Group, LLC
- $575,000 : 2869 FOREST DOWN, Fitchburg6 beds, 4 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $439,900 : 2611 SMOKY TR, Fitchburg4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
- $124,900 : 3018 Yarmouth Greenway Dr #109, Fitchburg1 bed, 1 bathListed with Century 21 Affiliated
- $27,795 : 5940 Seminole Centre Ct, Fitchburg0 beds, 0 bathsListed with Acres Realty
- $545,000 : 2899 OSMUNDSEN RD, Fitchburg4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $215,000 : 5511 MCGANN LN #110, Fitchburg1 bed, 2 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $539,000 : 5858 Tree Line Dr, Fitchburg4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Century 21 Affiliated
- $684,900 : 2117 CAINE RD, Fitchburg3 beds, 2 bathsListed with JSM, Realtors
See all Fitchburg, WI Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 8/17/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.