Fitchburg, WI is just south of Madison among gentle rolling hills, parks and family farms. Fitchburg is in the center of most of the South Central bike trails in the area giving even bikers an easy commute to Madison. The city is also close and has great access to the interstate highways for people with longer commutes. The beautiful and well maintained community center offers a variety of activities for children and adults and now with their recently completed senior center all ages have great access to enriching community activities.
Summer in Fitchburg offers a busy farmer’s market, Fireman’s festival and many other outdoor activities. Grocery stores, retail stores and restaurants are all a short drive from home not matter where you live. Madison is so close by for those who want to enjoy the city but Fitchburg still has everything you need if you prefer a smaller town feel.
- $344,900 : 2592 Bob's Dr, Fitchburg3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $494,900 : 2716 Turnstone Cir, Fitchburg4 beds, 4 bathsListed with MHB Real Estate
- $320,000 : 5805 PEMBROKE DR, Fitchburg3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $229,900 : 5487 Caddis Bend, Fitchburg2 beds, 3 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $339,900 : 82 Pond View Way #2, Fitchburg3 beds, 3 bathsListed with DeBurgo Realty Inc
- $339,900 : 24 Pond View Way #28, Fitchburg2 beds, 2 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $319,900 : 5209 Teaberry Ln, Fitchburg3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
- $275,000 : 2448 S SYENE RD, Fitchburg2 beds, 1 bathListed with Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
- $329,900 : 2787 RARITAN RD, Fitchburg3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Bunbury & Associates, REALTORS
- $209,000 : 14 Halite Way, Fitchburg2 beds, 3 bathsListed with Homestead Realty
See all Fitchburg, WI Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 10/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.