Fitchburg, WI is just south of Madison among gentle rolling hills, parks and family farms. Fitchburg is in the center of most of the South Central bike trails in the area giving even bikers an easy commute to Madison. The city is also close and has great access to the interstate highways for people with longer commutes. The beautiful and well maintained community center offers a variety of activities for children and adults and now with their recently completed senior center all ages have great access to enriching community activities.
Summer in Fitchburg offers a busy farmer’s market, Fireman’s festival and many other outdoor activities. Grocery stores, retail stores and restaurants are all a short drive from home not matter where you live. Madison is so close by for those who want to enjoy the city but Fitchburg still has everything you need if you prefer a smaller town feel.
- $284,900 : 2886 S Syene Rd, Fitchburg3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $384,900 : 2801 Cornelius St, Fitchburg3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
- $234,900 : 5587 BRENDAN AVE, Fitchburg2 beds, 3 bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
- $329,900 : 53 Harvest Way, Fitchburg2 beds, 2 bathsListed with Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
- $314,900 : 2909 Bulwer Ln, Fitchburg3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $284,900 : 2900 S Syene Rd, Fitchburg3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $184,900 : 3010 Yarmouth Greenway Dr #110, Fitchburg2 beds, 2 bathsListed with Right on Target Real Estate, LLC
- $374,900 : 2640 GRANITE RD, Fitchburg3 beds, 4 bathsListed with RE/MAX Preferred
- $235,000 : 5460 Caddis Bend #203, Fitchburg2 beds, 2 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $382,900 : L27 Prince Way, Fitchburg2 beds, 2 bathsListed with RE/MAX Preferred
See all Fitchburg, WI Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 12/10/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.