Sunset Village, located on the near west side of Madison, is a “popular, cozy neighborhood nestled on tree-lined streets with rolling hills and panoramic views”. Close to everything including the Hilldale Shopping Center, Sundance Cinemas, great eateries, Shorewood Hills Shopping Center, and numerous groceries in the area. Easy access to all things Madison, this neighborhood is bordered by University Ave, Mineral Point Road, and Midvale Blvd, and close to both Downtown and the Beltline!
Want to know more? Read up on how this neighborhood came to be named “Sunset Village” and the history behind it all.
- $324,900 : 3002 Bluff St, Madison4 beds, 2 bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
- $395,000 : 3814 Hammersley Ave, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with The McGrady Group, LLC
- $449,900 : 2828 REGENT ST, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Redfin Corporation
- $279,900 : 225 N Owen Dr, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with 360 Commercial Real Estate Services, LLC
- $534,000 : 2722 Van Hise Ave, Madison4 beds, 2 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $319,900 : 3518 LUCIA CREST, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $349,900 : 317 E SUNSET CT, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Success
- $194,900 : 2833 BARLOW ST, Madison2 beds, 1 bathListed with HouseReward.com
See all Sunset Village Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 10/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.