Sunset Village, located on the near west side of Madison, is a “popular, cozy neighborhood nestled on tree-lined streets with rolling hills and panoramic views”. Close to everything including the Hilldale Shopping Center, Sundance Cinemas, great eateries, Shorewood Hills Shopping Center, and numerous groceries in the area. Easy access to all things Madison, this neighborhood is bordered by University Ave, Mineral Point Road, and Midvale Blvd, and close to both Downtown and the Beltline!
Want to know more? Read up on how this neighborhood came to be named “Sunset Village” and the history behind it all.
- $349,900 : 3518 LUCIA CREST, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $350,000 : 713 N BLACKHAWK AVE, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $349,900 : 317 E SUNSET CT, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Success
- $199,900 : 2833 BARLOW ST, Madison2 beds, 1 bathListed with HouseReward.com
- $255,000 : 322 KAREN CT, Madison3 beds, 1 bathListed with Restaino & Associates
See all Sunset Village Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 8/17/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.