Let Us Help You with Your Homework
Our Realtor®s lead clients through the buying and selling process with great care, but we know the ball begins rolling well before they even meet us. Under their own roofs, doing their own research, people want to be informed before they reach out to a Realtor®.
It’s okay to “look on our paper” to get the answers you need. In fact, we’ve compiled these resources specifically to help you research your prospects and boost your odds for a great sale. The more you know, the better your chances for getting what you want. Above all else, we really do want you to get what you want.
Answers to your burning questions
- Find out what your home is worth.
- Download our Guaranteed Performance Agreement
- Get answers to how to make your home stand out to buyers.
- Not sure whether you should rent or sell? Curious what time of year to list? Need to know where Realtor®s fit in during FSBOs? Find advice on these and other topics by reading Things to Consider When Selling Your House.
- Ready to list your house? Our online process makes it easy.
Meet our exceptional Realtors
Feel free to “look over our shoulders” and use our cheat sheets. When you’re ready, let us tutor you in the art of real estate. We’ll guide you through and tailor the experience specifically to your wants and needs.
You’ll always be in good hands with Liz Lauer, Mark Gladue, Andrea Davitt and Jackie Brown, our four agents who specialize in home sales. Get connected with any one of our Realtors®, and you’ll be on your way to a great home-selling experience!