Nestled on the near east side of Madison, Olbrich offers a nature oasis in the middle of town. At Olbrich Park, the public can enjoy fishing at the docks and loading their boats onto Lake Monona, playing soccer in the fields, and enjoying a clear view of Monona’s Independence Day Firework Display every year. Olbrich Botanical Gardens has free outdoor gardens and an indoor conservatory for a low entrance fee that features many exciting events throughout the year. The Capital City Bike Trail backs right up to the gardens, and takes you throughout the entire town. Elementary and Middle schools are right around the corner, as well as local businesses like the East Side Club, Michael’s Frozen Custard, and the Pinney Branch Library.
- $170,000 : 230 HARDING ST, Madison2 beds, 1 bathListed with Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
- $165,000 : 18 WALTER ST, Madison2 beds, 1 bathListed with Keller Williams Realty
- $279,900 : 3507 Milwaukee St, Madison2 beds, 1 bathListed with Inventure Realty Group, Inc
- $206,000 : 126 LYNNHAVEN RD, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with The Alvarado Group, Inc
- $224,900 : 34 Schenk St, Madison2 beds, 2 bathsListed with RE/MAX Preferred
- $359,900 : 3606 Margaret St, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with RE/MAX Preferred
See all Olbrich Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 10/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.