Nestled on the near east side of Madison, Olbrich offers a nature oasis in the middle of town. At Olbrich Park, the public can enjoy fishing at the docks and loading their boats onto Lake Monona, playing soccer in the fields, and enjoying a clear view of Monona’s Independence Day Firework Display every year. Olbrich Botanical Gardens has free outdoor gardens and an indoor conservatory for a low entrance fee that features many exciting events throughout the year. The Capital City Bike Trail backs right up to the gardens, and takes you throughout the entire town. Elementary and Middle schools are right around the corner, as well as local businesses like the East Side Club, Michael’s Frozen Custard, and the Pinney Branch Library.
- $254,900 : 34 Schenk St, Madison4 beds, 2 bathsListed with RE/MAX Preferred
- $199,900 : 37 HARDING ST, Madison2 beds, 1 bathListed with Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
- $200,000 : 3857-3859 CLOVER LN, Madison2 beds, 1 bathListed with Keller Williams Realty
- $216,000 : 149 BELMONT RD, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $249,900 : 3830 MARGARET ST, Madison4 beds, 2 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $175,000 : 3902 TULANE AVE, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $359,900 : 3642 JOHNS ST, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with RE/MAX Preferred
See all Olbrich Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 8/17/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.