Established in 1927, Shorewood Hills sits between the shores of Lake Mendota and University Hospital. The tree lined streets of Shorewood Hills hold many different styles of architecture. Well known for its Moderne, International and Prairie Style homes, Frank Riley, Beatty and Strang, and Louis Sullivan are just some of the designers to help build this wonderful community.
Most well known for his Prairie School architectural style, Frank Lloyd Wright constructed two unique places in Shorewood Hills. The Pew home on Lake Mendota and the First Unitarian Meeting House. His influence on the entire neighborhood of houses can also be seen in the many Mid Century Modern style homes found here.
A community pool, ice rink and International Elementary School are also great additions to this wonderful enclave to the Madison area.
- $749,000 : 1130 Shorewood Blvd, Shorewood Hills5 beds, 3 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $350,000 : 713 N BLACKHAWK AVE, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $1,000,000 : 1234 DARTMOUTH RD, Madison5 beds, 4 bathsListed with Incredible Real Estate
- $2,300,000 : 3509 Blackhawk Dr, Madison5 beds, 7 bathsListed with Sprinkman Real Estate
- $480,000 : 938 UNIVERSITY BAY DR, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $2,000,000 : 3506 Lake Mendota Dr, Shorewood Hills4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Sprinkman Real Estate
- $569,000 : 3220 Topping Rd, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Sprinkman Real Estate
See all Shorewood Hills Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 8/17/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.