Welcome to the Schenk-Atwood Real Estate Guide! Our listings for Atwood homes are updated frequently, so make sure to check back regularly for homes for sale.
Commonly referred to as the Atwood area, this vibrant neighborhood is comprised of a number of small sub-sections. Marquette Neighborhood as well as Schenk’s Corner are often lumped into the Schenk-Atwood Neighborhood. Close to Lake Monona, Willy Street and a number of local restaurants, you get a strong sense of community.
Walk the Atwood neighborhood and stop by the Jenifer St. Market to pick something up for the family or dinner with friends. The architecture and proximity to the city center make this neighborhood a desirable place to live. Front porch conversations and a friendly east side vibe will make you feel right at home in the Schenk-Atwood Neighborhood.
- $150,000 : 2717 UNION ST, Madison2 beds, 1 bathListed with RE/MAX Preferred
- $179,900 : 229 N MARQUETTE ST, Madison1 bed, 1 bathListed with First Weber Inc
- $330,000 : 417 WALTON PL, Madison2 beds, 1 bathListed with The McGrady Group, LLC
- $369,000 : 214 JACKSON ST, Madison1 bed, 1 bathListed with The McGrady Group, LLC
- $399,000 : 189 Dixon St, Madison3 beds, 1 bathListed with The McGrady Group, LLC
- $219,440 : 46 FARWELL ST, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Howard and Williams
- $219,440 : 46 FARWELL ST, Madison1 bed, 1 bathListed with Howard and Williams
- $369,900 : 2317 SOMMERS AVE, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
- $375,000 : 521 Elmside Blvd, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Lauer Realty Group, Inc.
- $1,600,000 : 44 Burrows Rd, Madison4 beds, 5 bathsListed with Sprinkman Real Estate
See all Schenk-Atwood Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 12/10/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.