A small and quiet neighborhood on the near east side of Madison, Eken Park is walkable to many popular amenities. With diverse and modest architecture, the homes in this neighborhood are appreciated by all. McCormick Dog Park and Community Garden give residents outdoor public spaces to enjoy year-round. Dexter’s Pub , Tip Top Tavern , North Street Cabaret, and Jade Mountain Cafe are a few hidden gems, and a must-stop for lunch or dinner. Check out the new neighborhood festival started in 2017 on the Eken Park Neighborhood page.
- $149,000 : 1814 Northwestern Ave, Madison3 beds, 1 bathListed with CCL Management
- $249,900 : 2846-2848 DAHLE ST, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $149,900 : 2818 Dahle St, Madison2 beds, 1 bathListed with Lauer Realty Group, Inc.
- $169,900 : 2613 DAHLE ST, Madison2 beds, 1 bathListed with Inventure Realty Group, Inc
- $195,000 : 2422 COMMERCIAL AVE, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
See all Eken Park Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 12/10/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.