6 Things Home Buyers Shouldn’t Overlook!
Andrea Davitt was recently interviewed by Realtor.com about Buying in the Fall. She shared 6 key things to pay attention to when buying a home, especially in Wisconsin… here’s a quick recap:
- Check the air conditioner (especially the filter!)
- How’s the drainage? Are the gutters good to go?
- Note the surroundings. Is the neighborhood nearing construction season, or is there a loud & noisy project on the way?
- Look for slopes – steep driveways in the winter are no fun, and sloping landscapes can cause flooding!
- Check out standing water – One word: mosquitoes.
- Examine the windows. Do they need replacing? Window wrap in the winter helps keep the cold out in a sticky situation.
Read the full story with Andrea’s great explanations on exactly what to look for, and why, check out the Realtor.com article “Buying a Home This Fall? Don’t Overlook These 6 Things”!
To get more great advice, contact one of our expert Realtors® to get started!