Lake Mendota is the largest of the four lakes that surround the city of Madison, WI. Lake Mendota’s shoreline is a cross between rock outcroppings, beautiful parks, tree lined shore with a mix of luxury homes and condos. You will find the University of Wisconsin Memorial Union Terrace where late nights are spent enjoying a local brew or food while listening to live music. The Edgewater Hotel is a favorite local spot to enjoy sunsets while dining or listening to music on the pier every Wednesday night in the summer. To enjoy the lake you will find the Hoofer Club at the Terrace will provide canoe and boat rentals and there is a swim beach nearby. Take your time to enjoy the lazy evenings and gorgeous panoramic views that Lake Mendota offers.
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size3,949 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths6 bathsYear Built1980Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size4,356 sqftHome Size3,949 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths6 bathsYear Built1980Days on MarketN/A
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,130 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1963Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size4,312 sqftHome Size1,755 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1936Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size13,503 sqftHome Size3,552 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1980Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size20,037 sqftHome Size6,431 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths6 bathsYear Built2003Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size12,632 sqftHome Size3,626 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1989Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size5,662 sqftHome Size2,084 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1931Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size11,891 sqftHome Size5,774 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1993Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size14,374 sqftHome Size7,198 sq ftBeds6 bedsBaths6 bathsYear Built1985Days on MarketN/A
See all Lake Mendota Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 12/14/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.