Lake Monona is renowned for its sport fishing and views of the State Capitol and Monona Terrace. The “Gold Coast” on Tonyawatha Trail was once the spot for a spectacular hotel that was a destination spot back in the days for those who lived in Madison. The City of Monona takes up much of the shoreline, but Madison’s Schenk-Atwood and Willy St Neighborhoods also share some of the Lake Monona shoreline. Frank Lloyd Wright’s masterpiece, The Monona Terrace, was finished in 1997 after almost 60 years in the planning process. You can find great family events and even watch Madison’s Ironman Triathlon as well as plan the perfect event.
- $699,900 : 2225 Lakeland Ave, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Lauer Realty Group, Inc.
- $1,226,000 : 5407 Tonyawatha Tr, Monona3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Realty Profiles, LLC
- $330,000 : 101 FERCHLAND PL #305, Monona1 bed, 2 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $344,900 : 3905 MONONA DR #6, Monona2 beds, 2 bathsListed with MadisonFlatFeeHomes.com
- $800,000 : 1620 WAUNONA WAY, Madison4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Glass Slipper Homes, LLC
- $449,900 : 3837 Monona Dr #1, Monona2 beds, 4 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $615,000 : 2410 WAUNONA WAY, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Stark Company, REALTORS
- $750,000 : 1427 MORRISON ST, Madison3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Madcityhomes.Com
- $975,000 : 5601 Tonyawatha Tr, Monona4 beds, 3 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $875,000 : 4521 WINNEQUAH RD, Monona6 beds, 4 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
See all Lake Monona Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 10/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.