Maple Bluff is one of Madison’s premier locations to live. Waterfront properties, classic bungalows and sweet cute colonials are just a few varieties of homes situated in Maple Bluff, one of Madison’s oldest and most well respected small villages within Madison city limits.
Situated on the eastern shore of the 3,274 acre Lake Mendota, Maple Bluff offers exciting outdoor activities and beautiful sunset views over the lake. Kayak, boating, fishing & swimming are just a few of the exciting activities Lake Mendota has to offer. With its beautiful marina, top notch country club with a world class golf course & outstanding facilities, this community is a gem on the eastside of Madison. Make sure to stop and Bear and Bottle to enjoy lunch or dinner on the awesome patio!
With Warner Park just to the north and Tenney Park to the south there are many options for outdoor activities. Maple Bluff also has a rich Native American history with several Indian Effigy mounds in the area.
- $765,000 : 821 Lakewood Blvd, Madison3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Sprinkman Real Estate
- $574,900 : 305 Del Mar Dr, Maple Bluff3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Rockwood Realty Group
- $875,000 : 324 Lakewood Blvd, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Sprinkman Real Estate
- $1,600,000 : 44 Burrows Rd, Madison4 beds, 5 bathsListed with Sprinkman Real Estate
- $2,899,000 : 57 Cambridge Rd, Maple Bluff5 beds, 6 bathsListed with T. Wall Enterprises Mgt, LLC
- $799,900 : 419 Coleman Rd, Madison4 beds, 4 bathsListed with First Weber Inc
- $519,000 : 801 BUTTERNUT RD, Madison4 beds, 2 bathsListed with Restaino & Associates
- $814,900 : 727 Wilder Dr, Madison4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Sprinkman Real Estate
See all Maple Bluff Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 12/10/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.