Maple Bluff is one of Madison’s premier locations to live. Waterfront properties, classic bungalows and sweet cute colonials are just a few varieties of homes situated in Maple Bluff, one of Madison’s oldest and most well respected small villages within Madison city limits.
Situated on the eastern shore of the 3,274 acre Lake Mendota, Maple Bluff offers exciting outdoor activities and beautiful sunset views over the lake. Kayak, boating, fishing & swimming are just a few of the exciting activities Lake Mendota has to offer. With its beautiful marina, top notch country club with a world class golf course & outstanding facilities, this community is a gem on the eastside of Madison. Make sure to stop and Bear and Bottle to enjoy lunch or dinner on the awesome patio!
With Warner Park just to the north and Tenney Park to the south there are many options for outdoor activities. Maple Bluff also has a rich Native American history with several Indian Effigy mounds in the area.
- Lot Size11,325 sqftHome Size2,875 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1957Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size10,759 sqftHome Size2,626 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1956Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size16,552 sqftHome Size2,934 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1912Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size20,037 sqftHome Size6,431 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths6 bathsYear Built2003Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size29,620 sqftHome Size3,893 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1964Days on MarketN/A
- Lot Size14,374 sqftHome Size2,940 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1935Days on MarketN/A
See all Maple Bluff Homes For Sale.
(all data current as of 12/14/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.